FEE STRUCTURE FOR DOCTOR OF PHYSICAL THERAPY 5- YEARS PROGRAM
|S #||Description||DPT (2020)||Remarks|
|1||Admission Fee||RKR : 30,000/-||One Time|
|2||Tuition Fee||PKR : 100,000/-||Per Semester|
|3||Library Fee||PKR : 2,000/-||Per Semester|
|4||Laboratory Fee||PKR : 10,000/-||One Time|
|5||Security Deposit||PKR : 10,000/-||Refundable|
|Fee Submitted at the time of Admission||PKR : 152,000/-|
• Tuition Fee should be paid before beginning of each semester. After the start of a new semester Rs.1000/- will be ﬁned as late fee for each month delayed. The security deposit is refundable when you complete the study program or on cessation of registration after clearance from the concerned department. Fee once paid will not be refundable in any case and claim for refund will not be acceptable.
• Candidates are necessary to be enrolled with the University of Karachi within one month of admission to the institution. Separate fee for enrolment, examination and degree conferral by University of Karachi will be deposited by the students as per University of Karachi rules.
• No students shall be allowed to sit for any examination unless all dues are cleared and no certiﬁcates shall be issued until all dues to institute are paid.
• 10% Tuition Fee will be increase every year.
• Any taxes imposed by the government shall be paid under the liability of the Students / Parents / Guardian.